MILWAUKEE — Nine Milwaukee businesses have been warned by the health department for not complying with the city's mask order, the Milwaukee Business Journal is reporting.
The City of Milwaukee Health Department said that it had received complaints about the stores not following the order, which requires anyone over the age of 3 to wear a mask whenever inside of a public building and outside within 6-feet of others.
Warnings have been issued against the following businesses:
- Pick ’n Save at East North Avenue and North Humboldt Boulevard
- McDonald’s on East North Avenue
- Milwaukee Pedal Tavern
- USPS at 3600 N. Holton St.
- Sunrise Foods at 2879 N. Weil St.
- East Side Maytag Coin Laundry on East Kenilworth Place
- Gold Diggers at 4750 N. Hopkins St.
- Ace Food Market at 5035 W. Center St.
- BP gas station at 5912 W. Oklahoma Ave.
- The Rebound Milwaukee: Resources For Getting Back To Normal
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Still Offering Carryout And Delivery
Businesses can be cited and charged a fine up to $500 for not following the mask ordinance.
The health department can also revoke a business's license