MILWAUKEE — Children's Community Health Plan and Health Connections will hold free COVID-19 mobile vaccination clinics in Milwaukee this month.
Community members ages 5 and older who need their first or second vaccination and kids 12 years old and older that need booster vaccines are eligible.
Individuals older than age 12 vaccinated at the clinics will receive a $50 gift card. Individuals younger than the age of 12 vaccinated at the clinics will receive a $10 gift card.
All individuals who are eligible will be vaccinated regardless of ID, documentation or insurance status. Officials say children between the ages of five and 17 will need a parent or legal guardian with.
The clinics will be walk-in.
Free COVID-19 testing is also available.
Clinics will be held at the following dates and locations:
- 10 a.m. to 3 pm. Monday, Jan. 17 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- St. Mark Quality of Life Center, 1641 West Atkinson Ave., Milwaukee
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 18
- Holy Cathedral Church of God in Christ, 2677 North 40th Street, Milwaukee
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Jan. 24
- Canaan Missionary Baptist Church, 2964 North 11th Street, Milwaukee
For more information, click here.
- The Rebound Milwaukee: Resources For Getting Back To Normal
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Still Offering Carryout And Delivery