NewsNational

Actions

Man burned to death after porta potty catches fire outside of Ravens Stadium

Posted: 6:31 PM, Feb 17, 2019
Updated: 2019-02-18 00:33:33Z

BALTIMORE (WMAR) — A man was burned to death after a portable bathroom broke out in flames on Sunday afternoon.

The incident occurred just after 3 p.m. in Lot H located in the 1100 block of Russell Street outside of Ravens Stadium.

Baltimore City Fire officials say a stadium security guard called 911 after finding three portable potties engulfed in flames . An adult male was seen on fire coming from the stalls and collapsed and died.

A Baltimore City Police spokeswoman said the incident may be an accidental death.