MILWAUKEE — Summerfest is finally back after being canceled last year and being pushed back this year. Even though Summerfest condensed festivities this summer, there is still tons to do.
Here's what you need to know for Day 3:
- Twenty-One Pilots, 7:30 p.m.
- Mob Rich, 7:30 p.m.
- Rise Against, 10 p.m.
- Flo Rida, 10 p.m.
- Blanco Brown 4 p.m.
.. and many more musicians
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, children's area
- Next Door, Northwestern Mutual Community Park
- U.S. Army Recruiting, Mid Gate Area
- Wisconsin Conservatory of Music's Musicreation station,
- Drink Wisconsinbly, South End
- U.S. Marine Corps
- Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Northwestern Mutual Community Park
- Knockerball Southern Lakes, South End
- Power of Humans, Lake Walk
- Iron Joc Performance Gear, North End
- Window Select, Mid-Gate Area
- Lou Malnati's Children's Fest Day with TMJ4, 12 – 3 p.m.
And finally, click here to see COVID-19 safety protocols at Summerfest. Proof of vaccination or a recent negative test are required for entry.