The Bradley Center will host open practices on Wednesday for all eight teams playing in Milwaukee for the NCAA Tournament this weekend.
The practices, which are open to both the media and the general public, will run from 12-7:20 p.m. Each team will have their own 40-minute practice period.
- Winthrop: Noon-12:40 p.m.
- Middle Tennessee State: 12:45-1:25 p.m.
- Butler: 1:30-2:10 p.m.
- Minnesota: 2:15-2:55 p.m.
- Purdue: 4:25-5:05 p.m.
- Iowa State: 5:10-5:50 p.m.
- Vermont: 5:55-6:35 p.m.
- Nevada: 6:40-7:20 p.m.
Doors open at 11 a.m. for the practices.
All eight teams play their first round contests on Thursday at the Bradley Center.
- (4) Butler vs. (13) Winthrop: 12:30 p.m. (TNT)
- (5) Minnesota vs. (12) Middle Tennessee State: 3 p.m. (TNT)
- (4) Purdue vs (13) Vermont: 6:27 p.m. (truTV)
- (5) Iowa State vs (12) Nevada: 8:57 p.m. (truTV)
The winners advance to the second round on Saturday.
Be sure and try our new SNOWCAST APP! It is the "snow equivalent to STORM SHIELD" - a great new product that gives you high resolution snow forecasts for any part of the nation! It has just been introduced for iPhones, but we are working on the Android version! Just search SNOWCAST in the App Store or click here.