Looking for the most luxurious U.S. Open experience possible? Golf enthusiasts with a few thousand dollars to burn will want to take advantage of some extra-lavish new packages available from Marcus Hotels & Resorts.
One of golf's biggest tournaments will take over Erin Hills in Erin, Wisconsin from June 12-18, and Marcus' new "Fairways and Airways" package is catering to those who want a premiere experience. Here's what you get for just $6,999 (plus taxes and gratuity):
- Private helicopter transportation to and from the U.S. Open
- Two-night stay in one of the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa's three-bedroom villas
- Four tickets to the U.S. Open
- Hospitality tent that includes an open bar
- "Grilled to order in-villa dining experience" with the resort's executive chef
If that's a little outside your price range, golf lovers can still get two tickets to the U.S. Open, a two-night stay in one of Grand Geneva's villas, and access to the hospitality tent for $999.
Get more information here. The U.S. Open starts June 12. Construction on the course for the tournament began this month.
Be sure and watch TODAY'S TMJ4 on Roku! We are the only station in Milwaukee to provide the latest news, weather and sports on the device. Search for us on Roku today!