The Packers got a mix of good and bad news on the injury front Saturday in preparation for their game with the Minnesota Vikings.
The bad news: the team added cornerback Damarious Randall to the questionable (50-50 odds of playing) list with a hamstrong injury.
They also had to drop wide receiver Ty Montgomery to doubtful (only 25% chance of playing) with his ankle ailment.
However, some good news came: guard T.J. Lang has been moved up to probable (75% chance of playing) with his shoulder injury, while defensive back Micah Hyde (hip) is also probable.
Lang's upgrade means four-fifths of the starting offensive line is probable for the game.
The full injury list:
- WR Jared Abbrederis (rib/chest)
- WR Ty Montgomery (ankle)
- CB Damarious Randall (hamstring)
- T David Bakhtiari (knee)
- T Bryan Bulaga (knee)
- S Morgan Burnett (ankle)
- LB Jayrone Elliott (ankle)
- DB Micah Hyde (hip)
- WR James Jones (quadricep)
- RB Eddie Lacy (groin)
- G T.J. Lang (shoulder)
- LB Clay Matthews (ankle/knee)
- LB Nick Perry (shoulder/hand)
- QB Aaron Rodgers (right shoulder)
- G Josh Sitton (knee)