MILWAUKEE — An interactive Packers experience called "Lambeau Field Live" is hitting the road for a statewide tour and could be coming to a town near you.
It's all part of the Packers' 100th anniversary celebration. There will be meet-and-greets with Packers alumni, virtual reality experiences and performances by Tundra Line, among other activities. Fans also have an opportunity to win merchandise and tickets if they sign up beforehand at packers.com/passregister. Best of all, the entire event is free.
The exhibit will go to five locations throughout the summer:
· Summerfest in Milwaukee from June 26 to June 30 and July 2 to July 7; featured alumni Ezra Johnson on June 26-28, Aaron Kampman on June 29-30, Ryan Longwell on July 2-4 and Bubba Franks on July 5-7.
· Northern Wisconsin State Fair in Chippewa Falls from July 10 to July 14; featured alumni Willie Buchanon on July 10-11 and John Brockington on July 12-14.
· Racine County Fair in Union Grove from July 24 to July 28; featured alumni Santana Dotson on July 24-26 and Nick Collins on July 27-28.
· Wisconsin State Fair in Milwaukee from Aug. 1 to Aug. 11; featured alumni Jim Grabowski on Aug. 1-3, Donny Anderson on Aug. 4-7 and Jan Stenerud on Aug. 8-11.
· Taste of Madison in Madison on Aug. 31 to Sept. 1; featured alumni Dave Robinson both days.
The Packers will celebrate their 100th birthday on Aug. 11.