Don’t fill up at the tailgate! There are some new foods inside Lambeau Field you’ll want to try this Packers season.
Being the Packers, many of the new items contain some sort of cheese or sausage, usually both.
The list includes the “Brat-in-a-Blanket,” a brat wrapped in melted cheese curds and topped with beer mustard in a pretzel bun. That’s about as Wisconsin as it gets.
Here’s the rest of the list of what’s on the menu at Lambeau this season:
- Brat Trio: Jalapeno-Cheddar brat split with bacon jam, Old World sausage with da-works sauce, Italian Sausage with peppers and onions
- Brat & Cheese Dip with Pretzel Sticks
- Tortilla Chips & Guacamole
- Loaded Potato Tater-Barrels: Oversized tater tots made with bacon, chives and cheese, topped with sour cream
- Steak Sandwich: Prime Rib, topped with crispy onions, Béarnaise sauce on a Kaiser Roll, served with Fresh Salt & Vinegar Chips
- Black Forest Ham Sandwich: Shaved Black Forest ham, Black Forest bacon, sautéed onions, mustard cheese sauce on a pretzel roll
- Maple Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog: Hot dog wrapped in maple glazed bacon
- Pizza Box Nachos: Loaded nachos in a pizza box sized box