Green Bay Packers wide receiver Ty Montgomery will not play Thursday night's contest against the Chicago Bears due to his ankle injury, according to the official injury report released Wednesday.
The Packers' entire starting offensive line is facing injuries; however, only center Corey Linsley is questionable to play due to his ankle injury. He did not participate in practice.
All other members of the line - tackles David Bakhtiari and Bryan Bulaga, and guards T.J. Lang and Josh Sitton - are probable to play.
The full injury list:
- WR Jared Abbrederis (rib/chest, did not participate in practice Wednesday)
- WR Ty Montgomery (ankle, DNP)
- DB Micah Hyde (hip, limited)
- C Corey Linsley (ankle, DNP)
- DT Mike Pennel (quadricep, limited)
- CB Damarious Randall (hamstring, limited)
- WR Davante Adams (ankle, full)
- T David Bakhtiari (knee, limited)
- T Bryan Bulaga (knee, limited)
- S Morgan Burnett (ankle, full)
- LB Jayrone Elliott (ankle, full)
- RB Eddie Lacy (ankle, full)
- G T.J. Lang (shoulder, limited)
- LB Clay Matthews (ankle/knee, limited)
- FB Aaron Ripkowski (ankle, full)
- G Josh Sitton (knee, limited)