The Milwaukee Brewers now know their opponent in the next phase of their hunt for Brew October - their first ever World Series title.
The Los Angeles Dodgers clinched their NLDS win by beating the Atlanta Braves in game four of their best-of-five series, earning a 3-1 series win.
The Dodgers own a 4-3 series advantage on Milwaukee in the regular season this year.
However, Milwaukee enters the NLCS with an 11-game winning streak. They will also have home field advantage.
Game times were not announced for games two through seven, but the dates for the series have been secured:
- Game 1: Friday, October 12 at Milwaukee, 7:07 p.m.
- Game 2: Saturday, October 13 at Milwaukee
- Game 3: Monday, October 15 at Los Angeles
- Game 4: Tuesday, October 16 at Los Angeles
- Game 5: Wednesday, October 17 at Los Angeles (if necessary)
- Game 6: Friday, October 19 at Milwaukee (if necessary)
- Game 7: Saturday, October 20 at Milwaukee (if necessary