The ebbs and flows of a basketball season are numerous. The Milwaukee Bucks, Marquette and Wisconsin are experiencing that in different ways.
The Bucks are on the start of what they hope is an upward curve after three straight losses predicated their best defensive performance of 2015-16 so far, beating Denver 92-74 on Friday night.
Their week to come:
- Wednesday at San Antonio, 7:10 p.m. on 620WTMJ
- Friday at Detroit, 6:10 p.m. on 620WTMJ
- Saturday vs. New York, 7:10 p.m. on 620WTMJ
Marquette's curve is definitely upward as they are now on a three-game winning streak. They turned their signature win in the Legends Classic in Brooklyn (beating ranked LSU, then Arizona State) into a streak after downing Jackson State on Sunday.
- Wednesday vs. Grambling State, 7 p.m.
- Saturday vs. Maine, 1:30 p.m.
Wisconsin, however, is on a downward spiral which turned nightmarish on Sunday, getting blown out by Oklahoma 65-48. The planned last year of Bo Ryan's tenure at UW looks to be, from early indications, a painful one.
- Wednesday at Syracuse, 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday vs. Temple, 11:30 a.m.
Watch our Doug Russell and Jay Sorgi break down the week in hoops in our video player.