MILWAUKEE -- The Brewers announced their giveaway promotions for 2018 to get fans excited about the upcoming season.
For the fifth straight year, Miller Park will continue "Free Shirt Fridays" where they'll give away a free t-shirt to the first 20,000 fans. Three different shirt designs will be given away, including one long sleeve shirt, one short sleeve, and a performance shirt.
The list of giveaways also includes six All-Fan Giveaways, in which every fan in attendance will receive a gift, an All-Kid Giveaway and 10 promotions for the first 20,000 fans in attendance.
The schedule of announced giveaway dates is listed here:
- April 20 vs Miami, Long sleeve shirt, first 20,000 Fans
- April 22 vs Miami, Eric Thames Bobblehead, All Fans
- May 6 vs. Pittsburg, Lightweight Hoodie, First 20,ooo Fans
- May 27 vs New York NL, Brewers Hat, First 20,000 Fans
- May 25 vs New York NL, Travis Shaw "Mayor of Ding Dong City" Bobblehead, All Fans
- June 17 vs Philadelphia, Miniature Replica Bullpen car, First 20,000 Fans
- June 22 vs St. Louis, Short Sleeve t-short, First 20,000 Fans
- June 24 vs St. Louis, Gauntlet Bobblehead, All Fans
- July 2 vs Minnesota, Wall Flag, First 10,000 Fans 21+
- July 3 vs Minnesota, Tank Top, First 20,000 Fans
- July 8 vs Atlanta, Robin Yount Replica Jersey, All Fans
- July 20 vs Los Angeles NL, Brewers Hat, First 20,000 Fans
- July 22 vs Los Angeles NL, Ryan Braun Starting Lineup Figurine, First 20,000 Fans
- August 5 vs Colorado, Bob Uecker Talking Bottle Opener, All Fans
- August 24 vs Pittsburg, Performance t-shirt, First 20,000 Fans
- August 25 vs Pittsburg,Brewmaster shirt, First 10,000 Fans 21+
- August 26 vs Pittsburg, TBD Bobblehead, All Fans
- September 9 vs San Francisco, Puzzle Cube, All Kids
- September 15 vs Pittsburg, Brewers Hat, First 10,000 Fans
- September 16 vs Pittsburg, Crew Neck Sweatshirt, First 20,000 Fans
The complete schedule has not yet been released. It will be updated on the Brewers website when it becomes available.