The spectator draped in bright orange you see behind home plate during big postseason baseball games and other major sporting events Laurence Leavy A.K.A. 'Marlins Man' dropped by TODAY'S TMJ4 Friday ahead of Game 6 of the NLCS.
He says he's rooting for the Brewers, and specifically Christian Yelich, who used to be on the Miami Marlins.
"There's something special happening in Milwaukee in 2018," he said. "Look at what's going on here. It's magic."
Here's some fun facts you might not have known about the famed Marlins Man:
- Favorite food at Miller Park: Milwaukee Burger from A.J. Bombers, with cheese curds
- Friendliest Fans in Baseball: (Tie) Milwaukee Brewers and Kansas City Royals
- Number of MLB Regular Games he attended in 2018: 165
- What is the stuffed animal he holds: it's a "Rally" cat, that he got from a fan at Miller Park - and they rallied when he held it up. During a Brewers game against the Tigers, a girl in the front row brought the cat and let him hold it. Later, he left a voicemail for Christian Yelich while he was at bat, and Yelich hit the go-ahead home run. The girl's father got him his own cat at a game against the Dodgers, and the Brewers blew the game wide open.
- Why does he hold his hands above his head? It's a moose that he does when Mike Moustakas is up to bat. In Kansas City, fans did that when he was up to bat.
- Does he know Front Row Amy? Yes. She scores the game accurately, and "really knows her baseball."
- What does he do at the games? He gets there early, walks around, and takes pictures with everyone.
- How many Marlins outfits does he have? Way more than one. He's given some away to charity, but right now he has 14 jerseys. They all look the same on the front, but different on the back. He has a custom Miami Marlins winter jacket (photo attached), because they don't sell winter jackets in Miami.
- Will he beat all the games in Milwaukee? Yes. He will be next to Front Row Amy for Game 6 and 7 of the NLCS, and Games 3, 4, and 5 of the World Series.
- Who does he want to win the World Series? He was rooting for the Yankees or the Brewers. He would root for the Dodgers over the Red Sox.
- Has he been to the Fiserv Forum yet? He's "absolutely" coming this year - floor seats.
- What does he like most about Milwaukee? How nice the people are, even after they lost. He saw Brewers fans tell Dodgers fans 'Thank you for coming. Come back more.'
For more with the Marlins Man, watch our full Facebook Live interview: