You'll be turning your TV down and putting WTMJ's Bob Uecker, Jeff Levering & Lane Grindle up on three national TV broadcasts in the sport's first 10 days.
The Milwaukee Brewers will be featured three times on the Fox television group of networks in March and the first week of April.
They will be broadcasting the following games this year, always subject to change (click here for full Brewers schedule/times):
- Sat. March 31 at San Diego
- Wed. April 4 vs. St. Louis
- Sat. April 7 vs. Chicago Cubs
- Sat. July 7 vs. Atlanta
- Sat. August 11 at Atlanta
- Sat. August 18 at St. Louis
- Sat. September 29 vs. Detroit
So far, ESPN has not scheduled the Brewers for any national TV games, but their schedule plans were incomplete for the 2018 season.