MILWAUKEE — Lou Malnati's is opening their second location in the Milwaukee market and is looking to hire around 100 employees.
The new location will be outside of Brookfield Square Mall, on the corner of Bluemound and Mooreland roads. It is scheduled to open on Monday, August 3.
- Resources You Can Use To Get Through The COVID-19 Pandemic
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Offering Carryout, Delivery
- FULL COVERAGE: Coronavirus News And Resources You Can Use
The full-service restaurant will initially open for curbside pickup, no-contact delivery, and drop-off catering services. However, they will eventually open for dine-in services at a low capacity.
Beginning August 3, their hours will be, 4 p.m. until 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, Friday through Saturday 11 a.m. until 11 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.
In addition to opening a new restaurant, Lou Malnati's is also looking to hire 100 new employees. Open positions include bartenders, waiters, bussers, cashiers, delivery drivers, kitchen crew, and hosts.
Interested applicants can apply here.
The restaurant will also be hosting hiring events on the following days:
- Friday, July 24 – Sunday, July 26 at 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. | Lou Malnati’s Kiosk at Brookfield Square Mall, 95 N Moorland Rd, Brookfield
- Monday, July 27 at 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. | Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria Restaurant at 15795 W Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI 53005