DOOR COUNTY -- Beautiful weekends like these may want you to get away.
The lovely Door County is only about 2.5 hours from Milwaukee.
A member of the visitor's bureau joined our Julia Fello on Live at Daybreak on TODAY'S TMJ4 to show us the best parts to visit this year.
Here are a list of some of the summer events:
- Steel Bridge Songfest, Sturgeon Bay, June 8-11.
- Lighthouse Festival, across the county, June 9-11.
- Goat Parade, Sister Bay, June 10.
- Fyr-Bal Festival, Ephraim, June 17.
- Door County Beer Festival, Bailey's Harbor, June 17.
Follow this link for a full list of events.