Chipotle has temporarily closed a Dallas location three weeks after a customer posted video of mice inside.
After the video was posted, the company said the mice had gotten in through a "small structural gap" that was soon repaired.
Now the company will "thoroughly assess the construction of this 100-year-old building," spokeswoman Quinn Kelsey said. Employees can work at other locations in the meantime.
The closure was reported earlier by The Dallas Morning News.
Related: Mice caught on tape at a Dallas Chipotle
Chipotle, which has more than 2,200 restaurants in the United States, has had a rough stretch.
A location in Virginia had to be closed last month when people contracted norovirus or a similar illness after eating there. And hundreds fell ill with E. coli and norovirus in 2015 at about a dozen restaurants.
Chipotle stock has lost more than half its value in two years. It was down about 2% on Thursday.