A 14-year-old has been hospitalized after inhaling alcohol with an electronic cigarette or vaping device, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Our sister station in Madison WISC-TV reports that first responders were called to River Ridge High School at about 8:45 a.m. Tuesday for a teen with unknown medical conditions.
The boy was taken to Crossing Rivers Medical Center and was then airlifted to University Hospital.
Officers found out he was vaping alcohol, and he was suffering symptoms similar to alcohol poisoning.
The boy is in serious condition, the sheriff’s office says.