SHEBOYGAN — A Sheboygan man has been arrested for his fourth OWI after he was seen driving 109mph in a 70 mph zone.
The 41-year-old man was driving on I-41 northbound, just south of state highway 11. When the state patrol officer approached the man's vehicle, he could smell intoxicants.
The officer ran through Standardized Field Sobriety Testing and eventually arrested the 41-year-old for his fourth OWI offense. The state patrol said he also had a valid felony warrant through Probation and Parole.
The man has been charged with the following:
- Speeding on Freeway (35+ mph) - Mandatory License Suspension
- Operating While Impaired 4th Offense Felony
- Refusing a Chemical Test
- Operating After Revocation due to OWI Criminal Traffic
- Eight counts of Misdemeanor Bail Jumping
- Two counts of Felony Bail Jumping