A group of twelve Wisconsin women won a $1 million Powerball drawing and split the winnings.
These "Lotto Ladies" each received $83,333.33 when their winning ticket matched five out of five numbers. The ticket did not, however, match the Powerball number.
The ticket was bought at Dick's Market at 1050 River Place Mall in Amery.
The "Lotto Ladies" are:
- Jenny Karpenske of Amery
- Nicole Pettay of Amery
- Danielle Carlson of Amery
- Amy Forrest of Deer Park
- Michelle Anderson of Clear Lake
- Saheer Khoury of Amery
- Tracy Pett of Clear Lake
- Darla Bartschenfeld of Amery
- Michelle Stoner of New Richmond
- Deanne LaBlanc of Clayton
- Mary Kieffer of Clear Lake
- Joy Silvis of Amery
The next Powerball drawing is on May 9. The jackpot is estimated to be $233 million.