A new winter wonderland opened its doors Friday in the Wisconsin Dells.
Wisconsin’s ice castle is located on the Mount Olympus grounds. It is one of five ice castles across the United States and Canada.
This winter wonderland features twinkling lights, glowing ice, a maze, and ice slide.
"We have hundreds of lights buried inside the ice and all sorts of nooks and crannys to explore. During the day you can see the deep glacial blues in the ice and the fine details, and at night you get to see the glowing lights, site manager Dan Beck said.
The ice castle will be open through March 5.
- Mondays - Thursdays: Adults, 12-years-old and older: $9.95
- Mondays - Thursdays: Children, four-years-old to 11-years-old: $6.95
Fridays & Saturdays: Adults, 12-years-old and older: $12.95
Fridays & Saturdays: Children, four-years-old to 11-years-old: $8.95
The ice castle will be open:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m
- Saturdays: Noon to 10 p.m.
- Sundays: Noon to 8 p.m.
- (Closed on Tuesdays)
Guests are encouraged to wear boots with flat soles and buy tickets before they arrive.
For more information on the Ice Castle, click here.