A new winter wonderland is opening its door this week in the Wisconsin Dells.
Wisconsin’s ice castle officially opens its doors this Friday on the Mount Olympus grounds. It is one of five ice castles across the United States and Canada.
This "winter wonderland" will feature twinkling lights, glowing ice, a maze, and ice slide.
The ice castle will be open through March 5.
- Mondays - Thursdays: Adults, 12-years-old and older: $9.95
- Mondays - Thursdays: Children, four-years-old to 11-years-old: $6.95
Fridays & Saturdays: Adults, 12-years-old and older: $12.95
Fridays & Saturdays: Children, four-years-old to 11-years-old: $8.95
The ice castle will be open:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m
- Saturdays: Noon to 10 p.m.
- Sundays: Noon to 8 p.m.
- (Closed on Tuesdays)
Guests are encouraged to wear boots with flat soles and buy tickets before they arrive.
For more information on the Ice Castle, click here.