Dads have their big day Sunday, but there are plenty of events this weekend in Milwaukee including Polish Fest. Be sure to check these out:
- Polish Fest: A celebration of Polish food, music, art and other activities is happening Friday through Sunday at Henry Maier Festival Park. There is Polish and Polish-American entertainment on five stages.
- PianoArts 20th Anniversary Festival: PianoArts is celebrating its 20th anniversary with this music-filled festival featuring more than 20 artists Friday through Sunday. On June 14 and 15, concerts and lectures take place at the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music. On June 16, performances take place at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
- 10th Annual Wisconsin Beer Lovers Festival: Top Wisconsin brewers, local restaurants and cheesemakers will attend this event, which is scheduled Saturday afternoon at Bayshore Town Center.
- New Berlin Beer Garden: The Eagle Park Brewing Company's mobile taproom is going all around New Berlin this summer. Friday through Sunday, it comes to Historic Park.
- “Daredevils: A Century of Spine-Tingling Spectacles”: The Harley-Davidson Museum’s summer exhibit opens Saturday and runs through Sept. 8. The exhibit features legendary acts such as Evel Knievel and Buffalo Bill Cody as well as daredevil props including the Urias Family Globe of Death and the rocket-powered Space Cycle. Dad and Grandpa get free admission on Father’s Day.
- Several Wisconsin attractions have Father's Day specials and events. Click here and type in the keywords "Father's Day."