With the start of spring hopefully on the horizon, check out these indoor activities this weekend:
- Are you shopping for your dream car or just want to get a closer look? Then head to the Wisconsin Center for the last weekend of the Greater Milwaukee International Car & Truck Show.
- The Pabst Theater Group, Milwaukee Record and Cutwater Spirits will host the Tiki Takedown at Turner Hall from noon to 3 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $20, and guests get to try tropical drinks and vote for their favorite.
- The Power of Poison exhibit at the Milwaukee Public Museum opens Saturday. You will learn about the poisons and toxins from all across the world.
- Friday is the last day of the Taste & Toast 2019. You can sample and sip plates and drinks from more than 20 downtown spots.
- The 10th annual Winter Farmers Market at the Domes Greenhouse Annex will end at the end of March. That gives you one month to visit before they close up shop until next winter.