Wisconsinites are hearty people, but it is more fun to stay outdoors when the temperatures heat up. Here are some events to check out this weekend:
- Brady Street’s Annual Art Walk: On Saturday, more than 30 merchants will host live artists from painting and sketching to pottery and even "puppy artistry" on Brady Street. You also will find good deals at the neighborhood stores and restaurants.
- Saturday is opening day of the Tosa Farmers Market, and Hart Park hosts Scottish Fest. Prepare your kilts and haggis!
- Villa Terrace Renaissance Garden Opening: On Sunday, head to Villa Terrace for the official opening of the Villa’s garden featuring music, children’s activities, and food and drink vendors.
- North Point Mansions Tour: If you loved Villa Terrace, you'll also love this. On Sunday, you can walk through the North Point neighborhood with Historic Milwaukee and learn all about the architecturally diverse mansions (and the stories behind them) that give the neighborhood so much character.
- Brewtown Rumble Vintage Motorcycle show: The Brewtown Rumble is a free, ride-in vintage motorcycle street festival Sunday featuring live music, vendors and food on South 5th Street in front of the Fuel Cafe.