MILWAUKEE — We Energies has announced the eight winning peregrine falcon names, voted on by the community.
Eight peregrine falcon chicks will be born this spring, and now they will all have names!
Six of the top eight names picked all have something to do with food or drinks, so we know what Wisconsin is really passionate about.
The eight winning names are the following:
- Cream Puff, in honor of a State Fair tradition.
- Bubbler, in honor of Wisconsin’s fresh water.
- Kringle, in honor of Wisconsin’s favorite pastry.
- Scoop, in honor of delicious Wisconsin custard.
- Brandy, in honor of the official state cocktail.
- Tundra, in honor of the state’s longest season.
- Blaze, in honor of blaze orange and pink worn by Wisconsin hunters.
- Hoppy, in honor of the state’s many breweries.
The chicks will not be leaving their nests for a few more weeks so you can still watch them on We Energies' live cameras, here.