Two Waukesha County beaches will no longer be staffed with lifeguards due to changing lifeguard staff ability.
Fox Brook Park and Menomonee Park will transition to 'Swim At Your Own Risk' beaches Aug. 15.
The beaches will be open from sunrise to sunset. Swimmers must stay within the shallow water sections designated by rope and buoys. Children must be supervised by adults at all times.
2019 End-of-Beach Season Schedule:
Menomonee Park, W220N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
• Staffed with Lifeguards - 11am to 7pm daily through Wednesday, August 14 at 7pm.
• Swim At Your Own Risk - daily, sunrise to sunset, Thursday, August 15 – Monday, September 30
Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield
• Staffed with Lifeguards - 11am to 7pm daily through Sunday, August 25 at 7pm.
• Swim At Your Own Risk - daily, sunrise to sunset, Monday, August 26 – Monday, September 2
Swim at Your Own Risk (S.A.Y.O. R.) Beaches will continue through Monday, September 30
• Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha – daily, sunrise to sunset
• Mukwonago, Park, S100W31900 C.T.H. LO, Mukwonago – daily, sunrise to sunset
• Muskego Park, S83W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego – daily, sunrise to sunset
• Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland - daily, sunrise to sunset