The pop-up beer garden craze is spreading to Waukesha County.
Raised Grain Brewing Company is joining forces with Waukesha County Parks to put on its own pop-up beer garden series for those living west of the city.
According to the brewery’s website, the beer gardens will be open on Thursdays and Fridays from 4 to 9 p.m. starting June 1 in Minooka Park.
The gardens will feature five beers on tap: Kilted Kölsch, Summer Vice Hefeweizen, Take 'Er Easy Amber, one of Raised Grain’s IPAs, and a rotating line for new brews.
They will also feature food trucks and entertainment, and visitors are welcome to bring their own food.
The full pop-up beer garden schedule:
- June 1 and 2 - Minooka Park
- June 15 and 16 – Naga-Waukee Park
- June 22 and 23 - Fox Brook Park
- June 29 and 30 - Minooka Park
- July 6 and 7 - Fox Brook Park
- July 13 and 14 – Naga-Waukee Park
- July 20, 21, 22 and 23 - Minooka Park
- July 27 and 28 – Naga-Waukee Park
- August 3 and 4 - Minooka Park
- August 10 and 11 - Fox Brook Park
- August 17 and 18 - Minooka Park
- August 24 and 25 – Naga-Waukee Park
Check out Raised Grain’s Facebook page for more information about the individual events.
Be sure and watch TODAY'S TMJ4 on Roku! We are the only station in Milwaukee to provide the latest news, weather and sports on the device. Search for us on Roku today!