MILWAUKEE — A traveling beer garden is coming to Milwaukee County Parks!
Milwaukee County Parks announced the official schedule for their 2020 traveling beer garden. That means, beer garden season is around the corner!
There are two traveling beer gardens scheduled: Roll out the Barrel, and Pass Me a Pint. Both serve Sprecher beers and feature beer fire trucks adapted by Sprecher Brewery.
“When you come to our beer gardens, you're not just there for a drink, you’re there for the experience," said Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele. "We are proud to partner with Sprecher to bring families and friends together and celebrate all that Milwaukee County has to offer."
Over the past five years, the traveling beer gardens have generated over $2.5 million. The profits go back to the park system, which help build future parks and trail projects.
The beer gardens are open from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. weekdays and 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on weekends. There is also live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
Here is the full schedule for both gardens:
Roll Out the Barrel Tour Schedule.
- Juneau Park, Milwaukee: May 13 - 31
- Doctors Park, Fox Point: June 3 - 21
- Grant Park, South Milwaukee: June 24 – July 12
- Lake Park, Milwaukee: July 15 – August 3
- Greenfield Park, West Allis: August 5 - 23
Pass Me a Pint Tour
- Wisconsin Avenue Park, Wauwatosa: May 20 - June 7
- Froemming Park, Franklin: June 10 - 28
- Kletzsch Park, Glendale: July 1 -19
- McCarty Park, West Allis: July 22 - August 9
- Juneau Park, Milwaukee: August 12 - September 7