Roll out the Barrel and Pass Me a Pint, traveling Beer Garden season is back in Milwaukee.
This year, there will be two simultaneously running tours that will travel to 14 stops in Milwaukee Country Parks.
The Roll out the Barrel Tour Schedule:
- Greenfield Park, West Allis: May 16 - June 3
- Bender Park, Oak Creek: June 6 - 24
- Grant Park, South Milwaukee: June 27 - July 15
- Doctors Park, Fox Point: July 18 - August 5
- Juneau Park, Milwaukee: August 8 - September 3
The Pass Me a Pint Tour Schedule:
- Juneau Park, Milwaukee: May 16 - 28
- Kletzsch Park, Glendale: May 30 - June 10
- Froemming Park, Franklin: June 13 - 24
- McCarty Park, West Allis: June 27 - July 8
- Jackson Park, Milwaukee: July 11 - 22
- Lake Park, Milwaukee: July 25 - August 5
- Hales Corners Park, Hales Corners: August 7 - 19
- Currie Park, Wauwatosa: August 22 - September 3
- Trimborne Farms (pop-up), Franklin: September 7 – 9
There are also some new features this season:
- The beer gardens have the ability to take credit cards.
- Each stop on the Roll out the Barrel Tour will be three weeks long. That will allow an extra fifth stop at the end of the season.
- Each beer garden will serve pretzels, bratwurst and Polish sausage every night, and the Iron Gate BBQ food truck will make stops throughout the season.
- Sprecher fire trucks will serve craft beer and hard sodas at each tour stop, and Sprecher fans can order all twelves flights of beer at once.
- New gifts like metal prints, souvenir pint glasses and gift cards will all be available to purchase with a credit card.
If you're a more active beer drinker, the Beer Garden also has a series of 5K races and Hitt N Hops workout sessions.
Below are the dates for the 5K's, which come with a race t-shirt and a pint glass full of beer or root beer, will cost $30 per race.
- Greenfield Park, May 17
- Bender Park, June 7
- Froemming Park, June 21
- Grant Park, July 12
- Lake Park, July 26
- Juneau Park, August 23
Below are the dates for the HIIT-N-HOP workout session, a 45-minute, high-intensity, interval training workout that concludes with socializing over beer, wine or soda and will cost participants $25 per session.
- Juneau Park, May 16
- Kletzsch Park, May 31
- Bender Park, June 21
- Jackson Park, July 19
- Juneau Park, August 16