It's been a busy week. You may have kept up with all the news or you may have missed some.
To help, here's a look back at the top five stories on TMJ4.com for the week of May 8 based on your clicks:
1. When you bring a new puppy home you don't expect it to die a few days later, but it happened to four puppies purchased at one Wisconsin pet store. The I-Team looked into where the dogs were coming from and why this was happening.
2. If you've purchased tickets on Ticketmaster in the last 17 years, the company probably owes you some money -- thanks to a new lawsuit.
3. The Packers have reportedly "moved on" from John Kuhn, a 33-year old veteran fullback. Kuhn signed a 1-year, $870,000 contract in April 2015 and became a free agent March 9 when the new league year began.
4. Looking to get away to Chicago with the kids this summer? Adults can now bring up to two kids, ages 2-12, onto Amtrak's Hiawatha trains for free on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through the end of August.
5. Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb is a college graduate! He walked across the stage at Kentucky’s commencement last Sunday. He is the first in his family to graduate from college.