It's been a busy week. You may have kept up with all the news or you may have missed some. To help, here's a look back at the top five stories on TMJ4.com for the week of February 21:
1. Menomonee Falls-based Kohl's announced Thursday that they will close 18 stores across the country. They did not reveal which stories will be closing, but did say the stores closing account for less than 1 percent of the company's sales.
2. TODAY'S TMJ4 obtained prison records from Steven Avery's time in prison on Tuesday. We learned a lot of things we didn't know. Avery is the subject of the popular Netflix series "Making a Murderer."
3. Over in East Troy, a suspect shot by a Walworth County sheriff's deputy on Wednesday died. That was before four people lead deputies on a chase down I-43 and subsequent manhunt.
4. Another shooting involving an officer happened in Milwaukee on Thursday. A Milwaukee County Sheriff's Deputy opened fire on a man who allegedly ran away during a traffic stop near Mitchell International Airport.
5. Finally, we met up with two amateur photographers who unearthed hundreds of old Kodachrome slides that offered a fascinating look at 1970s Milwaukee.