National teen clothing retailer Rue21 is closing hundreds of storefronts across the country, including five southeast Wisconsin locations.
Nearly 400 stores nationwide will be shuttered, the Chicago Tribune reported Monday morning. The company confirmed the news itself with a Facebook post over the weekend:
The five Wisconsin locations affected are listed on Rue21's website, and are as follows:
- Waukesha - Shoppes at Fox River West Sunset Dr.
- West Bend - Corporate Center Paradise Dr.
- Milwaukee - Midtown Center N. 56th St.
- Germantown - Germantown Plaza III County Line Rd.
- Lake Geneva - Target Outlet Center N. Edwards Blvd.