The Sunday Night Football bus is rolling into Green Bay when Packers game take on the New York Giants at Lambeau Field.
But first, the bus is making a pit stop in Milwaukee.
The 45-foot long bus takes fans from the field to the studio and beyond.
"What we have here is our control room, so fans can be the director and see what goes on beyond the broadcast," said Adam Gatdula, a crewmember on the SNF bus.
The bus travels more than 20 thousand miles every season stopping at most Sunday night games. At each stop, fans can pretend they're Al Michaels! You can even take a photo with the signed player-of-the-game ball, and don't forget the selfie couch.The bus is also wrapped with life-size images of NFL players and country star Carrie Underwood.
"Fans get to come on the bus and experience football before the game," said Gatdula. "It's a great fan experience."
The SNF bus is an experience outside of the stadium, so if you’re going to the game, look out for the bus and show the SNF crew how loyal you are.
"I have not been to Lambeau field, said Gatdula. From what I hear, fans will be ready and show me what it's all about at Lambeau Field."
The bus will be in Wisconsin from October 7 to October 9 at the following locations:
- Marquette University
- Friday, October 7 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- North Appleton High School - 5000 N Ballard Rd., Appleton, WI 54913
- Saturday, October 8 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Shopko Hall - 5000 N Ballard Rd., Appleton, WI 54913
- Saturday, October 8 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Lambeau Field - 1265 Lombardi Ave., Green Bay, WI 54304, Harlan Plaza (north side of Lambeau)
- Sunday, October 9 from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.