FOND DU LAC -- More tampered Halloween candy was found in a Wisconsin community this week.
On Thursday night, a Fond du Lac woman was inspecting her child's Halloween candy when she found an orange pill inside a package of Mike and Ike's. The box reportedly had a hole in it.
According to a new release from the Fond du Lac police department, it is unknown as to what the substance is. The candy was received during regular trick-or-treat hours in Fond du Lac on Sunday, October 29.
The Fond du Lac Police Department is still investigating this substance.
The following Wisconsin police departments have reported tainted candy given out in their communities in 2017:
- ARCADIA: Needle found in candy
- FOND DU LAC: Pill found in candy
- GREEN BAY: Needle found in candy
- NEENAH: Nails found in three pieces of Halloween candy
- MENOMINEE INDIAN RESERVATION: Bag of meth found
- RANDOLPH: Candy soaked in motor oil
- OCONOMOWOC: Candy with pill inside