MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee's Bloody Mary Fest is going to look a little different this year due to the pandemic but don't worry, you will still be able to get your hands on a large Bloody Mary kit.
The festival has created a package for Bloody Mary lovers that will both please visitors as well as local businesses. All of the items within the package came from local businesses and create a nearly complete Bloody Mary kit. All you have to do is add ice!
So what's all in this Bloody Mary package? Get ready... here's the list:
- 2 Jars of 100 Mile Sauce Bloody Mary mix
- 2 Liters of Just Vodka from Yahara Bay Distillers
- 4 collector pint glasses to remember the year we had a drive-thru
- 1 case of beer of Drink Wisconsinbly’s new Amber Lager from Leinenkugels
- 5/6 bottles of Bloody Mary mix from the "competitors"
- 1 bag of cheese curds from Farmer John
- 1 jar of cocktail carrots from Chef K Clark
- 1 package of meat sticks
- 1 jar of Dilly Beans from Porchlight
- 1 jar of MRO-COS Sex Olives
- 1 jar of pickles
- 1 jar of Silver Springs Horseradish
- 1 jar of local hot sauce
- Slide Potato Chips
- Lunch/Dinner sliders kit
- Sweets from Green Baked Goods
- Other goodies (coozies, snacks, games)
There will also be Bloody Mary mixes available if you don't want the whole packages. Those mixes also come from local businesses. The options are:
- Drink Wisconsinbly
- Miss Mary's Bloody Mary Mix
- Remedy Bloody Mary Mix
- Sportsman's Redneck Juice Bloody Mary Mix
- Jimmy Luv's Bloody Mary Mix
To purchase a mix or the full package, sign up and purchase a ticket for a time slot here.Once you purchase a ticket, you will receive an email with more information.
During your time slot, head to Drink Wisconsible Pub and park in one of their designated spots. Then, call the number in your email and open your trunk.
Employees will come out and place the package in your vehicle.
The time slots available all fall on Nov. 27 between 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.