MILWAUKEE, Wis. — The Milwaukee Post Office will be hosting a job fair for its peak season, as the agency looks to fill multiple positions across the Lakeland District.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet postal officials and learn more about the available positions. There will also be computers on site for candidates to submit their applications while at the job fair.
Available job positions include:
- City Carrier Assistant (CCA)
- Rural Carrier Associate (RCA)
- Tractor Trailer Operator (TTO)
- Mail Handler Assistant (MHA)
- Assistant Rural Carrier (ARC)
- Motor Vehicle Operator
- Postal Support Employee (PSE)
- Postmaster Relief (PMR)
- Automotive Technician
The event takes place at the Milwaukee Main Post Office Lobby at 345 W. St. Paul Avenue and runs September 3 - 9, 10 a.m - 3 p.m.