MILWAUKEE -- Hotel prices in Milwaukee have increased by 80 percent in the run-up to the US Open tournament at Erin Hills, according to TODAY'S TMJ4's partners at the Milwaukee Business Journal.
The numbers come from HotelsCombined, an Australia-based hotel search firm. The 80 percent hike was calculated by comparing prices for next week (during the US Open) with this week (June 5-11).
Hoping to book something last minute? Be prepared to pay. Here's a look at the 10 most expensive rooms HotelsCombined found for their report, per the Business Journal:
- The Brewhouse Inn & Suites (Suite, Baron Loft): $5,441
- Milwaukee Marriott Downtown (Concierge room, 1 king bed): $3,601
- The Kimpton Journeyman Hotel (Standard double room): $3,401
- The Pfister Hotel (Club double room): $2,988
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Milwaukee Downtown (Suite, 1 king bed, sofa bed): $2,773
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center (Double room with two double beds): $2,686
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (Casino two queen): $2,151
- Hilton Garden Inn (2 queen beds): $2,156
- Hampton Garden Inn (2 queen beds): $1,993
- InterContinental, (Standard room): $1,977
The US Open runs from June 12-18 in Erin Hills, Wisconsin. Get more information here.