MILWAUKEE – The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office responded to six suspected overdose deaths throughout Milwaukee County on Saturday.
They were called to six different locations between 2:21 a.m. and 10:33 p.m. on Saturday. The Medical Examiner says the deceased range in age from 33-years-old to 55-years-old. Four of the deaths were adult males, one was an adult female.
More details about each death investigation are listed below:
- 33-year-old man pronounced dead at 2:21 a.m. in the 500 block of S. 75th Street in Milwaukee.
- 55-year-old man pronounced dead at 3:59 a.m. in the 1800 block of Rawson Avenue in South Milwaukee.
- 38-year-old man pronounced dead at 1:35 p.m. in the 2500 block of W. Mitchell Street in Milwaukee.
- 36-year-old woman pronounced dead at 8:33 p.m. in the 10200 block of W. Cleveland Avenue in West Allis.
- 38-year-old man pronounced dead at 10:33 p.m. in the 3200 block of N. Weil Street in Milwaukee.
The Medical Examiner says they could not release any more information until their investigation is complete.
Stay with TODAY'S TMJ4 for further updates on this developing story.