The 91st Academy Awards are less than a month away and Marcus Theatres is making sure you are prepared for the event.
Marcus Theatres and Marcus Wehrenberg Theatres are showing all seven of the films nominated for the Best Picture award over two days: Feb, 16 and 23.
Feb, 16. schedule:
- 11 a.m: Nominated live action short films (120 minutes)
- 1:35 p.m.: "Green Book" (130 minutes)
- 4:20 p.m.: "A Star is Born" (135 minutes)
- 7:10 p.m.: "BlacKkKlansman" (135 minutes)
Feb. 23 schedule:
- 11 a.m.: Nominated animated short films (90 minutes)
- 1:05 p.m.: "The Favourite" (119 minutes)
- 3: 40 p.m.: "Vice" (132 minutes)
- 6:30 p.m.: "Black Panther" (134 minutes)
- 9:20 p.m.: "Bohemian Rhapsody" (135 minutes)
Admission for each day is sold separately. A ticket to see all four movies on day one is $28, and a ticket to see all five movies day two is $35. To purchase a ticket, click here.
Festival ticket holders will also receive 20 percent off all food and beverage purchases.
Southeast Wisconsin theatres hosting the 2019 Best Picture Festival include: BistroPlex Southridge in Greendale, Majestic Cinema of Brookfield, Menomonee Falls Cinema, North Shore Cinema in Mequon, Sheboygan Cinema, South Shore Cinema in Oak Creek, Ridge Cinema in New Berlin and Renaissance in Sturtevant.