Lowlands Group announced the launch of its new outdoor winter experiences for its seven restaurants in the Milwaukee area.
As the Milwaukee area restaurants continue to adapt during the pandemic, the group has installed heated outdoor structures—including domes, greenhouses, and tents that customers can dine in privately.
“With the holiday season approaching, we felt it was important to direct our energy and resources toward providing our guests with safe and innovative spaces to come together. We essentially brought the inside, outside, in a variety of dining experiences,” said Eric Wagner, Lowlands Group CEO. “The Lux Domes® are a beloved Milwaukee winter tradition for so many people, and now we’ve added similar, yet wholly distinct, outdoor experiences at our other Milwaukee-area grand café and supper club locations."
The new experiences will be available by reservation at the following eateries:
- Buckatabon Tavern & Supper Club (Wauwatosa) – Frank & Larry’s Northwoods Shanties
- Café Benelux (Third Ward) – Lux Winter Loft: Lux Domes® & Lux Warming Bar
- Café Hollander (Brookfield) – Holiday Row on the Rooftop & Après Shopping at The Corners
- Café Hollander (Downer Ave.) – Dome Village on the Terrace & Holiday Row on the Parklet
- Café Hollander (Mequon) – Holiday Row on the Patio
- Café Hollander (Wauwatosa) – Holiday Row on the Bridge
- Centraal Grand Café & Tappery (Bay View) – Winter Garden of Eten in the Courtyard
Reservations open Saturday, Dec. 4 at 12:00 p.m. and can be done on the group's website here.