MILWAUKEE — Flu season is underway, but it's not too late to get the shot to prevent it. Here is a list of some locations in southeast Wisconsin to get your flu shot.
- Aurora Health Care facilities — More than 150 clinics in Wisconsin are offering flu shots.
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin — To schedule your child's flu shot, click here for a list of locations.
- Froedtert Medical College of Wisconsin pharmacies — For a list of locations, click here.
- Walgreens Clinics — To schedule an appointment at your local Walgreens, click here.
- CVS Pharmacy walk-ins — To schedule an appointment at your local CVS, click here.
- ProHealth Care walk-ins — For appoinments, hours and more information, click here .
- All of these facilities have multiple locations throughout southeast Wisconsin. Be sure to read what information you need to bring with you before heading to get your flu shot.