Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
Kenosha Menards evacuated due to gas leak
Posted: 2:02 PM, Apr 13, 2019
Updated: 2019-04-13 15:02:34-04
A Menards in Kenosha was evacuated after a minor gas leak Saturday morning.
The leak started in the back of the store after a customer struck a gas meter.
The fire department was able to contain the leak and turn off the meter.
The store was evacuated for 20-25 minutes. There were no reported injuries.
Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.