MILWAUKEE — With the spring primary quickly approaching, the city of Milwaukee has released the five voting locations that will be open on Tuesday.
For this election, there will be minimal polling locations due to the coronavirus pandemic. When we say minimal, we mean there will only be five locations instead of the typical 180.
The locations open for this election are as follows:
- Aldermanic Districts 1, 3 and 6: Riverside High School, 1615 E. Locust St.
- Aldermanic Districts 2, 5 and 9: Marshall High School, 4141 N. 64th St.
- Aldermanic Districts 4, 12 and 14: South Division High School, 1515 W. Lapham Blvd.
- Aldermanic Districts 7, 10, and 15: Washington High School, 2525 N. Sherman Blvd.
- Aldermanic Districts 8, 11, and 13: Hamilton High School, 6215 W. Warnimont Ave.
If you're not sure of your aldermanic district, you can head to MyVote.Wi.Gov to find your district and voting location.