MILWAUKEE — The sights and sounds of Mardi Gras are coming to Milwaukee's streetcar.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is celebrating with entertainment on The Hop. The Fat Tuesday fun includes stops along the route with a five-piece brass band playing along, bringing a taste of New Orleans to downtown.
Here's the full schedule of events:
- 11:00 a.m.: Depart Intermodal Station stop
- 11:09 a.m.: Arrive at Cathedral Square Park for performance
- 11:24 a.m.: Depart Cathedral Square Park
- 11:28 a.m.: Arrive at Ogden/Jackson (Eastbound) stop for performance
- 11:40 a.m.: Depart Ogden/Jackson stop (Westbound)
- 11:46 a.m.: Arrive at City Hall for performance in City Hall Rotunda
- 12:16 p.m.: Depart City Hall
- 12:20 p.m.: Arrive at Historic Third Ward (Eastbound) stop for performance outside and inside Milwaukee Public Market
- 12:35 or 12:50 p.m.: Depart Historic Third Ward stop
- 12:39 or 12:54 p.m.: Arrive back at Intermodal Station stop
If you miss the band on board The Hop, join them in Mardi Gras celebrations inside Potawatomi. Starting Saturday, February 22, there will be food and drink specials, Mardi Gras-style parades, a tarot card reader, and more. Get the complete schedule here.