Looking for something to do this weekend?
Admission to a number of beloved lakefront sites will be free, thanks to the Greater Milwaukee Foundation.
On Saturday, Oct. 15, free admission will be offered at:
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 929 E. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee
- Discovery World, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. 500 N. Harbor Drive, Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Art Museum, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. 700 N. Art Museum Drive, Milwaukee
- Port Washington Historical Society’s Port Exploreum, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. 118 N. Franklin St., Port Washington
- Port Washington Historical Society’s 1860 Light Station, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. 311 Johnson St., Port Washington
Admission is open to anyone in the community.