Flags will fly at half-staff Saturday in honor of Sun Prairie Firefighter Cory Barr, as ordered by Gov. Scott Walker.
- Wife Describes Firefighter As Best Husband, Dad
- Fallen Firefighter's Body Brought To Sun Prairie Funeral Home
- PHOTOS: Gas Explosion Levels Sun Prairie
- Several Injured In Dane County Explosion
- Drone Footage: Above the aftermath of the Dane County gas line explosion
Barr was killed in a natural gas explosion Tuesday night. He was working off-duty, to help evacuate residents and bystanders from the area after workers from a private contractor company punctured a gas main.
Barr served the Sun Prarie Volunteer Fire Department for more than 15 years. He was a captain.
Both the flag of the United States as well as the flag of Wisconsin will fly at half-staff at all buildings in Wisconsin from sunrise until the ending of the sunset.
A memorial service for Barr will be held on Saturday.