MILWAUKEE — Don’t let some rain keep you indoors this weekend. Festivals, fairs and tours highlight your options.
- Doors Open Milwaukee, which is Saturday and Sunday, provides behind-the-scenes tours of more than 170 buildings. Community leaders will conduct the in-depth tours.
- Beer Baron’s Bash, which is Saturday at Pabst Mansion, features Milwaukee-based craft breweries, food trucks, beer-related artisans, brewing demos and beer artifacts
- Harvest Fair is this weekend at Wisconsin State Fair Park. There is live entertainment, fall food, State Fair vendors and activities for the entire family.
- Fifth Street Fest is Walker’s Point’s signature street festival. It will showcase the neighborhood’s people, culture, businesses, food, brewers, arts, makers and music.
- Oktoberfest celebrations are continuing throughout the area. The Midwest’s Oktoberfest original at Bavarian Bierhaus runs through October. The ABV Social is Saturday night. Kwaktoberfest is scheduled Saturday on the rooftop at Café Benelux.