TODAY'S TMJ4 is undergoing some changes! As the upgrade to our primary TV transmission line begins on Tuesday, you may experience a temporary reduction or loss of our signal over the next several days. Here are some fast facts about the upgrade:
- This project is upgrading our transmitter, which will result in a stronger signal overall when it is completed.
- During the upgrade, our signal will be run from an auxiliary system. The further you are from the Milwaukee metro area, the more likely you are to have a weakened signal.
- We expect work to start at 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the signal should be restored by late afternoon each day.
- When the upgrade is completed, your signal should reappear automatically.
- Please check back often to see if the signal has returned, and to make sure you see us on the proper channel.
Cable and satellite viewers will not be affected by this upgrade. Thanks for your patience and thanks for watching TODAY'S TMJ4!
Be sure and watch TODAY'S TMJ4 on Roku! We are the only station in Milwaukee to provide the latest news, weather and sports on the device. Search for us on Roku today!